Monday, April 29, 2013

Hey Guys

Hey guys my name is jess, im 17 and this is my blog.
I've decided to start blogging about my daily life, my interactions and i am hopefully gonna start a youtube channel very soon :)
So lets begin by telling you all a little bit about myself. So like i said im 17 and i live in england. i love going out with friends just having a coffee or going out for a meal although i dont do it often enough, i love shopping for clothes and doing my makeup. I am a very big music person i have soo many CD's and i cherish every one of them. My next blog will be in the next couple of days but i hopefully will post a new one every day and i hope you will continue to read them :) leave a comment if you want me to talk about anything specific and ill talk to you soon bye guys!!! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment